This is a past event. Registration is closed.
Save the date
Save the dateApril 29, 202010:00 AM - 11:00 AM (GMT+8)
FREE OF CHARGE 免费参与
AMCHAM MEMBER PRIORITY 会员优先
In order to alleviate the economic impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, the Chinese government have introduced a series of supporting policies at both central and local level.
Key Highlights of the Webinar:
Business position assessment
- Assess your business
- Check your business' tax position and records
- Central Government's major policies to deal with the COVID-19 situations
- Policies related to foreign investment
- Subsidies for key industries
Financial policies and measures in major Chinese cities
- What is the financial policy direction in different cities?
- What assistance did the local governments give to enterprises to overcome the epidemic?
- How technology will help to tackle the challenges brought by Covid-19?
Welcome remarks by AmCham President Harley
Remarks by CWCPA Partner, Mr. Thomas Wong
Presentation by Victor Hererra, CWCPA
Dr. Harley Seyedin
President, AmCham South China
WONG Wa Sun Thomas
Partner at CW CPA
Business Advisor at CW CPA